Thank you for considering making a donation!
There are several ways to donate to New Horizons. By supporting us, you contribute to important work and help to ensure that we can further expand our services.
Don’t forget that as a UK taxpayer you can add 28% to your donation at no extra cost through the Gift Aid Scheme.
How Your Money Helps Us
Your generous gift will help in the following ways
- £5 will allow one member to experience a social event which they would otherwise not be able to attend.
- £20 will cover the cost of a volunteer attending an awareness raising campaign session.
- £100 will cover the cost of much needed materials for courses and self-development activities which are provided free of charge to members.
- £250 will cover the cost of a short self-development course or activity.
- £1000 will cover the cost of recruiting, training and supporting one New Horizons volunteer for a year.
You can make a big difference every month to New Horizons with a regular donation.
A regular gift is the best way to support us as it gives us the confidence to plan ahead and saves administration costs. This ensures your donation is spent where it is needed most.
To set up up a regular donation, either by direct debit or bank transfer, please Get in Touch.
Text NHOR11 £10 to 70070 to donate to New Horizons and make a difference today.
Please make cheques payable to New Horizons, and post to the following address:
16a Dean Street
A Gift in your Will
Leaving New Horizons a legacy gift in your will is an important way to help us continue our work here and help us to develop our services in the future.
Through your legacy, you can give money, shares, property or possessions. As we are a charity your gift will be tax-free.
Please Get in Touch for more information and assistance in making a gift in your will.
As an alternative to making a donation, perhaps you would be interested in helping us to raise funds? If so, visit our Fundraising page for more information – thanks!